eBooks.com

Friday, June 22, 2012

Darn my AdWords account was suspended...so what should I do?  Well, the first thing to do is not panic.  Next, call Google at 866.246.6453 to see if anything can be done to reactivate your account.  Unfortunately, my results were less than favorable and they would not do it.  Apparently they have a zero tolerance policy for advertisement violations.

For several weeks all was well but my problem started when I attempted to use their dashboard feature to identify good ad-words to use with my campaigns--actually for not reading their AdWord Policy but more about that later.  I think that my selection of keywords were mistakenly removed from campaigns and then wrongly assigned to a different advertisements.   Anyway, how can you avoid having your AdWord account suspended.  Well the first thing to do is visit and thoroughly read Google's AdWords Policy Center page.  Then, call them incessantly before you post your ad to see if it will meet their guidelines.


But for me, in the mean time, I can still use my Google's Ad Sense program plus Commission Junction (CJ), ClickBank (CB), and Amazon.com to generate some revenue.  This has been a learning experience for me and one I hope you can avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment